How do I link my MIS with EdAware?
We use Assembly to securely link your MIS with EdAware. Assembly should have sent you through details on how to register on their platform, and you will have created a login (email address and password) for Assembly. If you don’t have these details, please contact us.
If you do, please read on!
Setting up Assembly
1. Sign in at https://dashboard.assembly.education/sign_in using your Assembly login details.
2. Click Apps and search for EdAware. Click on it.
3. Click “Authorise Now”. At this point you will need to verify that EdAware can access the requested parts (scopes) of your school’s data through a Data Access Request. You should only click Authorise App if you have authority to do so.
4. Finally, click Authorise App. You’ll be redirected to EdAware.
Setting up your integration
5. Click Administration at the bottom of the screen, then click Setup MIS Link on the left.
6. You may be asked to sign in again using your Assembly login details.
7. You should be sent back to EdAware and see the message “Assembly integration setup complete”. That’s it! We’ll be in touch in the next few days to confirm your data is flowing correctly between your MIS and EdAware.